Whom to Contact About What

  • For case specific or general bankruptcy information, or procedures ...

    The Clerk's Office
    Phone: (505) 415-7999 or call toll-free at (866) 291-6805
    E-mail: web_ops@nmb.uscourts.gov

  • For information regarding employment, purchasing, or trustee payments ...

    Administrative Services Department
    Phone: (505) 415-7994

  • For help with electronic filing ...

    The CM-ECF Help Desk
    Phone: (505) 415-7999 or call toll-free at (866) 291-6805

    For more information on filing electronically, please see the Court's Policies and Procedures.


  • To Listen to Case Information with McVCIS ...

    Obtain case information over the telephone using the court's Voice Case Information System at (866) 222-8029.

    For additional information, click here.

  • To Request Copies of Court Documents ...

    To request copies, contact Copy Services at the Clerk's Office:

    Copy Services (505) 415-7999 or call toll-free at (866) 291-6805

    Fax: (505) 415-7980


  • To request a recording of a Section 341 Meeting of Creditors...

    To obtain a recording of a Section 341 Meeting of Creditors, please mail a self-addressed stamped envelope along with a writable CD, the date the meeting was held, the case name and case number to:

    Office of the U.S. Trustee

    PO Box 608

    Albuquerque, NM  87103

    Email:      Tamara.D.Pardo@usdoj.gov

    The U.S. Trustee does not charge for this service. 

    For transcription of a 341 meeting, contact one of the listed transcriber service providers.

  • For News Media inquiries ...

    The Court's Public Information Officer is the Clerk of Court.  News media inquiries should be made to lana_merewether@nmb.uscourts.gov, or by calling 505-415-7999.  See the News Media Information and Resources page should you require more information.